My mother in law got me this mug, it’s not the biggest mug, and it isn’t the prettiest china. But it is by far my favourite mug.
I think I need to change my sleeping habits, I have never been a morning person.
I like sleep. My babies like sleep.
Because of Rich’s work schedule, late evening/night time is the only time we have together.
That being said, it is impossible to exercise during the day while everyone is home, and since in the evening I like to relax (get Tupperware orders ready, sew, tweet, blog) I’ve decided that mornings are going to be exercise times.
Just not stupid early.
I have started to quit pumping. I’ve gone from pumping 6+ times a day, to pumping one time a day. Soon it will be every other day, then soon it will be further and further apart.
I am hoping that by Arlo’s surgery I will be completely done pumping.
I am completely OBSESSED with Castle. Definitely one of my top 5 favourite shows.
What i think/am thinking, in bullet form.
- I have the best commenters/friends a mama could ask for.
- I have 1,914 ounces of frozen breast milk. GO ME. By my calculations, I need about 5000 ounces to have about 6 months of milk for him. I feel overwhelmed by it.
- I hate pumping, I’ll have to get 36oz, just to freeze. plus the 24 that Ari already drinks. Oatmeal/mother milk it is for me.
- I think that I’m going to try and go gluten-free. long list of reason. if it works and I stick to it, I’ll write about it.
- I’m actually enjoying Christmas this year. I’ve been playing Christmas music NON-STOP (are you proud mom and grandma?!)
- I couldn’t figure out what I wanted for Christmas (other than an ipad2) so Rich and I decided to make it matter. I’ll talk about that later too. (not tonight)
- We got the boys their christmas present. We decided to do one big thing, and then little stocking stuffers.
- This is the fourth Christmas that I haven’t spent with my parents/siblings.
- the Chipmonks annoy me. We had their tape. ALVIN.
- i want to make homemade mayo. and ranch dressing.
- we don’t have a surgery date for Arlo yet, the Children’s hospitals computers were down.
- I stay up far too late.
To my dear sweet Bubsie.
I love you very much
my hips are killing me.
the heartburn has me wanting to rip out my throat.
and sleeplessness from you and your brother is driving me batty.
So my sweet baby you have 90 days.
NOTICE OF EVICTION:
I am issuing 90 day notice for EVICTION.
Tenant will have 90 days in which he/she can either gather his/her belongings and
promptly vacate the premises, or wait until the final day. After which, he/she will
be physically removed from the property.
He/she’s being evicted due to
breech of contract and destruction of property. Expansions only to the FRONT of
the house, within reasonable limits, were discussed. Not only have these limits
been exceeded, but additions to the back of the house were also
Remodeling and gutting of the home was never approved, nor was
changing the initial layout and base structure. And due to property damage,
there are now leaks in both the upper AND lower levels of the home. On top of
which, the landlord has received numerous complaints about nightly
After 90 days from this day that he/she doesn’t comply with
the notice will result in immediate and forceful removal at my
I first found this when I was pregnant with Little T, I laughed until I cried.
This time I thought I’d share it again.
I found it here.
in other news.
– we are 27 weeks pregnant.
– Little T has figured out how to whistle. I should get a video of it, it is too cute.
– My constant craving has been for coke slushies, from “ron mart” no where will do.
– Rolling over in bed takes like a three point turn.
– Little T is cutting 4 molars and his 4th bottom tooth, at the same time. He’s great during the day, but night time is getting rough.
we’re not sleeping much
– we are leaving Little T (with grandparents) and going to the big city for the night this weekend. I’ve never been so excited yet filled with anxiety before. being a parent really is hard.
– I’ve been doing yoga once a week for the past 3 weeks, and walking daily, which is why I think I’m not as big as when I was pregnant with T.
– my total weight gain goal is 25lbs. With T I gained 65.
– so far I’ve gained 13. Not to bad.
last but not least.
Bubsie kicks like a crazy person. I love it.
If you have a minute, please vote for us!