Every year I make these huge amazing resolutions. To get in shape, be happy and healthy, be a better wife and mother. To conquer the world.
This year, they are much the same.
Yet I am also making a “things I want to do” list. The no pressure, do it if you can, don’t worry if you can’t.
- run a race, like a 5k or 10k.
- go completely gluten-free
- learn something new. I would love to learn how to design/program websites.
- learn how to cook something new every week.
- read my bible daily. something I sadly rarely do.
- laugh more.
- live in the moment, and not on my iphone.
- take more pictures.
- journal more.
- ROAD TRIP with my family.
Let’s see how long it will take me to complete my list!
Until then, pictures for your viewing pleasure!
- New washer
- millennium falcon
- killer bunnies
- Uncle Joey
- Pina coladas
- Gigi visiting
Bring it on 2012!!