I’ve slacked off this week, for blogging, and I know it.
So this is our week, bullet form.
- my washing machine broke. We’re waiting for the whirlpool guy to call us to book a day to fix it. The dirty clothes pile is huge.
- I started to sell Tupperware, had my first party tonight. It was splendid.
- I have TWO parties booked for next week, I’m excited and nervous for them!!
- Sweet baby Arlo has his pre-op day on Wednesday.
- Tairalyn over at Little Miss Mama made THREE outfits for me. I have zero style, so I asked for help. Go see which one I picked!
- Teagan has been acting out a lot lately. From climbing on the piano, to hitting and saying “No!”, I’m not sure what to do discipline-wise. I think we’ve officially entered the “terrible twos”.
- I weighed the boys the other day and did the WHO’s growth chart. Teag is in the 8th percentile for weight, while Arlo is in the 85th percentile.
- Teag said his first sentence, it was “I don’t know”, it was clear as day. My baby is growing up so fast!
Not much else is going on. Besides work, Tupperware and doctor appointments, life has been pretty low key.
I know what else.
I did not excercise once this week. Instead I ate cake and was lazy.
I’m going to be paying for it tomorrow.
I need someone to tell me to get off my butt and workout.
Maybe a visual reminder of my goal.
Anyway it’s late, and I need to go to bed!