I don’t think I have been this stressed ever.
Not during high school (even during exams)
Not when I moved 9824239874239874 miles away from my darling baby daddy. (I was gone for 362 days)
Not when we were planning our wedding. Bridezilla, I was not. No really, we could have eloped and I would have been happy.
Not when we were pregnant with Little T.
Why am I stressed?
I have 52 days till Bubsie is here.
Bubsie still has no name.
- I sewed a diaper up wrong and had to undo it all. I hope it works.
- I’m stressed about pumping and taking care of both of my babies all while Rich is at work.
- I’ve never used a haberman bottle, and now I have to use one full time with Bubs.
- A friends brothers girlfriend just had a baby and baby had a cleft palate. Baby had a feeding tube and that scares me.
- that I’m not giving Little T enough attention. I know I am, it’s just mommy guilt. (we cuddle and read as many books as he wants at night time.)
- Little T still isn’t sleeping through the night. He wakes up at midnight (he hates being wet) and we change him and give him a bottle, then (depending on how I feel) he either stays in his bed or he sleeps with us. Which is painful, that kid is a mover.
Reasons to not stress.
- I still have 52 days till Bubsie is here
- Bubsie is a mover
- Little T has been especially clingy/loving on mommy. I love it.
- I know that I can pump, and that I will figure out a schedule for when Rich is at work.
- I have an amazing support team, if Bubs needs a feeding tube I know that they will be with me to help me all along the way.
- even though Little T is sleeping in our bed every night, and that he beats me all night long, I get the best hugs and kisses and cuddles in the morning. Definitely making it worth it.
- I got all my fabric and snaps that I ordered. So far I have only used the snaps, but the fabric is washed/dried and ready to go!
- I have an amazing husband who loves me, even when I am crazy.
- My baby boy adores me.
*the childrens hospital not only saved my life (I was a 29 weeker) but will be where Bubsie gets all the treatment baby needs*