To my dear sweet Bubsie.
I love you very much
my hips are killing me.
the heartburn has me wanting to rip out my throat.
and sleeplessness from you and your brother is driving me batty.
So my sweet baby you have 90 days.
NOTICE OF EVICTION:
I am issuing 90 day notice for EVICTION.
Tenant will have 90 days in which he/she can either gather his/her belongings and
promptly vacate the premises, or wait until the final day. After which, he/she will
be physically removed from the property.
He/she’s being evicted due to
breech of contract and destruction of property. Expansions only to the FRONT of
the house, within reasonable limits, were discussed. Not only have these limits
been exceeded, but additions to the back of the house were also
Remodeling and gutting of the home was never approved, nor was
changing the initial layout and base structure. And due to property damage,
there are now leaks in both the upper AND lower levels of the home. On top of
which, the landlord has received numerous complaints about nightly
After 90 days from this day that he/she doesn’t comply with
the notice will result in immediate and forceful removal at my
I first found this when I was pregnant with Little T, I laughed until I cried.
This time I thought I’d share it again.
I found it here.
in other news.
– we are 27 weeks pregnant.
– Little T has figured out how to whistle. I should get a video of it, it is too cute.
– My constant craving has been for coke slushies, from “ron mart” no where will do.
– Rolling over in bed takes like a three point turn.
– Little T is cutting 4 molars and his 4th bottom tooth, at the same time. He’s great during the day, but night time is getting rough.
we’re not sleeping much
– we are leaving Little T (with grandparents) and going to the big city for the night this weekend. I’ve never been so excited yet filled with anxiety before. being a parent really is hard.
– I’ve been doing yoga once a week for the past 3 weeks, and walking daily, which is why I think I’m not as big as when I was pregnant with T.
– my total weight gain goal is 25lbs. With T I gained 65.
– so far I’ve gained 13. Not to bad.
last but not least.
Bubsie kicks like a crazy person. I love it.
If you have a minute, please vote for us!