I was inspired by a good friend today. I love when you sit down with a good friend and they challenge/inspire you to look at yourself and examine it. *Thanks friend* She told me of a book that she heard of “One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are” by Ann Voskamp, (she blogs here).
We talked about it, how we take things that we should be thankful for, for granted. So many things that I have, other people don’t. This list is not to say “Look what I have!!”, it is to show what I am thankful for.
Without further ado, my list of things I am thankful for. (excluding #1-3, they are in no particular order)
2. My husband.
3. My babies.
4. A roof over our heads.
5. A sleeping baby.
7. my husbands job.
8. visits with friends.
9. walks with friends.
10. Hot chocolate/cocoa on a cold day.
11. Winter tires.
12. Ice caps.
15. flannel sheets.
16. clean sheets.
17. re-runs of favourite tv shows.
18. peaceful sleeping babies.
19. Our healthcare (even though I want to punch it in the face, I am grateful to have it)
20. fried chicken.
21. listening to HBD play the piano.
22. listening to Little T sing, while daddy is playing piano.
23. snuggles with my baby
24. safety while driving in Albertan weather
25. Spring-time is near approaching!
26. healthy pregnancies.
27. melting snow.
28. gum boots
29. butterfly kicks
31. Green grass!
32. coke slushies on a hot day!
33. sand boxes for tiny hands
35. Childrens hospitals
36. nap time!
37. pepperoni pizza
38. farmers marker
39. fruit truck
40. pizza and movie nights
42. splash parks.
44. air conditioning
45. my iphone. I love it.
46. the smell of freshly washed fabric
47. cold coke on a hot summer night (scratch that, make it any time of the day)
48. getting parcels
49. finishing projects.
50. PVR (shallow, yes, but i am thankful for it)
51. a week(end) of camping with friends
52. ice cream
53. sand between my toes
54. clean sheets
55. safe and healthy deliveries
56. amazing medical staff
57. the cleft team that we have
58. the love Little T shows Baby A.
59. an incredible pump. It’s huge.